Saturday, September 24, 2005

As if

I know you have all seen this bullshit put on the pumps when you're pumping all of what you made all year into a mere half a tank of gas. I noticed something that I've taken the liberty to highlight:



Marketing costs?
Marketing Costs?

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
MARKETING COSTS?

I had this rant with Chad Emm about this. It's not like any gas is better than any one else's gas, and even if it were, how the fuck would I know the difference? My car's not a ferrari. My car burns grade F- gas.
Besides that, what the fuck is there to market about gas? It's not like a typical beer commercial, saying something to the extent "Buy our gas, it'll give you better sex appeal" or "Ladies will flock to you if you buy our gas."

But then again, that might be pretty funny:

1 Comments:

Blogger turzy said...

HELLO! Fighting makes me hungry, where we going?

December 18, 2005 at 3:38:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home