Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Looks like a hotdog? Says who?

I was at 7-11 the other day for the purpose of buying beef jerky. To pass the time, I observed the greasy cylindrical "meat" things dancing on the hot rollers while waiting for my turn to get my portion of bad service. I idly skimmed over the the little cards to see what their inventory of meat-inspired products was (clearly you cannot identify such food without being told specifically and explicitly what it is). One of the products made the claim that it "[looked] like a hot dog, [tasted] like a cheeseburger." I was a little put off when my focus found its way to the objects on the roller; it might taste like cheeseburger, but it sure doesn't look like a hot dog.

Fast and loose with the defintion of "hot dog;" glad it doesn't ship with little bits of corn in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger twitch said...

The other day I was at Sev and I'm quite certain it was "incompetant mutant service" day. I hate everyone.

I can has cheezburger?!

January 7, 2008 at 6:37:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home