Thursday, April 21, 2005

Mary Sighting?

It's been brought to my attention that there has been a mary sighting, on a "section of the Kennedy Expressway underpass on Chicago's northwest side" [site link]

Here is a copy of the picture that is posted there. To me it doesn't really seem like Mary. I mean, if I look hard enough FOR it, I can see it.


To be brutally honest with you folks, when I first saw it a different image came to mind other than the Mother of Christ herself; This is an overlay of what I saw:


That's the girl from the ring!!
I'd think twice before hanging around this thing.
It is kinda weird and creepy, the more I think about it.

Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah man

totally thought the same thing

creeped out

April 22, 2005 at 3:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger deedub said...

Hmm..
I think you're on to something..

April 29, 2005 at 1:51:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home